Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a greet weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is kinda shocking, if you think about it, that I'm always able to post an IMM every week. That means, that not a week goes by that a new book doesn't enter my house. I'm a total book buying addict right now. So here's what came in the mail this week.



Won:
About the rise and fall of a punk rock band in 1990's Seattle.

Swap:
The First Days by Rhiannon Frater
Zombiessssssss
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Teenagers and Zombiessssss
Paper Towns by John Green
I got another John Green book and still haven't read any of the ones I have. I have faith that he is as great as everyone says.
The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
Can't wait to read some more dystopia!
Timbuktu by Paul Auster
Another heart-warming tale about a man and his dog, but this story follows the viewpoint of the dog. Awesome!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I read "How Hipsters were Made" instead of "How Mistakes were Made." I think it's time for bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love getting John Green? :)

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Johnathan Maberry. Nice IMM. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper Towns and The City of Ember are AMAZING books! Nice stash this week!

    New Follower!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Paper Towns, I hope you do too.

    Happy reading!
    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper Towns is so good! Enjoy!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-monday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM! How the Mistakes Were Made sounds AMAZING! I added it to my TBR list! :)
    I have Rot & Ruin but have yet to read it.
    I am reading Paper Towns right now, and I love it! John Green is amazing! :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am now following you! :)
    -Angel
    http://909reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love getting comments from you guys so take the time and show some love.

Thanks!