Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Blog Hops #4

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee and Alison at Alison Can Read. Participating in Follow Friday is a great way to connect with other bloggers.

This weeks question is: It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?
It would be so hard to pick just one! So aside from Harry Potter (I mean who wouldn't want to do magic and play quidditch and eat all that neat-o candy), I think I would choose to make the world from the Fever books by Karen Marie Moning real. I really enjoy the story of the fey and Jericho is awesome! I've only read the first book, but already the world is so engrossing that I need more! I also love the fact that it is set in Dublin which is pretty much a whole other world to me already. And also the Sookie Stackhouse universe (more True Blood than the novels though) because there is never a dull moment in Bon Temps and it seems like everyone is something special be it a vamp, were, shifter, or faerie!

7 comments:

  1. Hi!--new follower!

    Oooh--I keep hearing about KMM--must move her up the tbr list!--I had to go with Harry Potter as one of my top picks!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be in the work of Sookie Stackhouse and maybe I have an Eric of my own!

    New follower :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worldbuilding in Harry Potter is so great, how could you not want to live there? Aside from that pesky Voldemort problem, Hogwarts is just about perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl, there really never is a dull moment in Bon Temps.
    New follower!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'd definitely love to have a real Harry Potter. I'd get a chocolate frog.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't say I'd be tempted to join Sookie in Bon Temps but I'd def want the Hogwart experience. Imagine growing up like that. I can completely see myself as Hermione!!

    Have a great weekend Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

I really love getting comments from you guys so take the time and show some love.

Thanks!