Saturday, September 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. It is a great way to let everyone know what books you bought, borrowed, or won.


I only got two this past week from bookswap. 
Die for Me by Amy Plum
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
Both of these titles have beautiful covers and both take place in very different locales. Paris and 1880's Baltimore. How unique! I'm ready to dive in to these. Which one should be on the top of my TBR pile? Leave me a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read Die for Me- hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, i totally just put the vespertine on hold at the library. i will have to check back to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete

I really love getting comments from you guys so take the time and show some love.

Thanks!