Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Blog Hops #2

The question this week over at Book Blogger Hop is: “What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”


I absolutely love Halloween. It might possibly be my favorite holiday. There is always something to do and you get to dress up. This year I'm hoping to go as Cleopatra. If it's too hot to wear a wig though, I'm going to have to think of something else!


I think the book I'm most excited for this fall is The Pledge by Kimberly Derting. I love reading authors ideas of dystopian futures, and this one sounds dangerous and awesome. Plus, I really enjoyed The Body Finder by the same author.



Edit: OMG I can't believe I forgot the most important thing that happens in the fall. FOOTBALL! Yes, I do love NFL football (you can blame my husband for that). I never thought I could be so happy and so angry all in the span of a few hours. If you are a football fan post your fave team! No smack talk though ya'll!


5 comments:

  1. Halloween is so much fun! I haven't read any books by Derting, but I have heard good things about them! Feel free to check out my BBH here. New follower!

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new follower! The Pledge looks like it is going to be great! I also love Halloween! My Friday memes: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Ha ha, love your PS. And whoa, I was stunned to see the Jaguars on a bookish blog. I'm not that into football, but my family has the jaguars along with some other football teams like the Bulldogs engraved in my head. So I still root for some teams even though I don't watch much football.

    I'm dying to read The Pledge too, forgot to put that on my list.

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping through. Friday Post! New Follower.

    I live in Florida and I understand your love for the Jags and the fact it's always too hot to wear the really cool Halloween Costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped over from Crazy for Books, so i'm a new follower and admin over at peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com/ I am SO amped for football season and hoodies, but I'm a SEC kind of gal. The University of Alabama Crimson Tide is my team.

    ReplyDelete

I really love getting comments from you guys so take the time and show some love.

Thanks!