Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Contest Craze: Lucky Number 7

The Lucky Number 7 mini challenge is hosted by Jessi at The Elliot Review as part of the Contest Craze over at The Princess Bookie. So the idea behind Lucky Number 7 is to open the book you are currently reading and go to the 7th page, find the 7th word, do a google image search and find an interesting/funny picture and put it in a post. Sounds really fun! Enter to win before September 25th.

My Book:
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

The 7th word on page 7:
round

Image I picked (it seemed most befitting to the book)

1 comment:

  1. I've had this on my shelf for a while, but I may have to bump it to the top now. I'm curious as to how a diamond ring fits in...

    ReplyDelete

I really love getting comments from you guys so take the time and show some love.

Thanks!