Monday, October 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #8

Hosted by The Story Siren

Firstly, I must say that I have not been posting as much as I would like so far this month. I've got other things going on and I just haven't the time. But I figured since I did actually receive some books in the mail this week, I would let you guys know what I got!

Amazon had some good books on 4-for-3 sale so I broke down and bought them:

Chalice by Robin McKinley
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
The Devouring by Simon Holt

Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
Goddess of Yesterday by Caroline Cooney
Spin by Robert Charles Wilson


Also, probably my last request of books from Goodreads Bookswap (is anyone else extremely mad that they are shutting that down?):

Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Spray by Harry Edge
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

So there you have it. I don't foresee purchasing any more books any time soon, but I do look forward to some special packages in the mail of books that I won. YAY! Look for a post on those forthcoming.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but every book that has a redhead character makes me want to read. I really don't know.

    Great books you got.

    Milla Ox~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative, as this gave me more insight to create more ideas and solutions for my plan ,I would love to see more updates from you .
    Dedicatedhosting4u.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love getting comments from you guys so take the time and show some love.

Thanks!